OGXbox.com

Xecuter 2.6 Reflash help

Samndave1989

A 1.6 bios will work on a 1.0-1.4 as well as the 1.6

With the X2.6 chip you can easily re-flash it in the Xbox using Xblast.

Just keep it in mind the X2.6 is a 2 X 512kb bios chip and if you want to retain the 2 bios option you need to flash both banks at once with a 1024kb file

I would recommend using the cerbios and if you need help just ask

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

21 minutes ago, Samndave1989 said:

Thanks my plan is to use Cerbios on this I just wasn't sure if I would have use a reprogrammer via pc. Thanks for the info.

This bin file is one I made for my X2.6 and it contains the cerbios 2.2.1 UDMA4 and UDMA5 files 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15hPfPXq06wvdG_xeg-G2fvaSXH8QV9Bd/view?usp=drive_link

Here is a link that contains the rest of the files for the cerbios in particular you need the cerbios.ini copied to C drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zT7xiaHzlfu40-FXtqRXPGTu722YdRAa/view?usp=drive_link

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.