OGXbox.com

OGX360 sold from The Netherlands

locutus2000

I have the parts in stock to build 2 more OGX360s. I sold 5 units and bought parts for 7 considering that I would probably need spare parts. I was lucky and no spare parts were needed so now i have 2 spares that I am offering here. I can make them with 1 arduino each and order more Arduinos if needed. I also make the cables. I solder my PCBs with a stencil, liquid solder and then bake them in a T-962 Infrared IC Heater. All hand soldering is done under a microscope and the OGX360s are flashed and tested befpre shipping.

Here's my offering:

OGX360 1x controller + 1x cable€ 45,00
OGX360 2x controller + 2x cable € 50,00
OGX360 3x controller + 3x cable € 55,00
OGX360 4x controller + 4x cable € 60,00
3d case €5,00

Shipping can be through PostNL, DHL, FedEx, UPS whatever you please, I can get prices from all these handlers.

I've made my OGX360s with pin headers for the Arduinos to make it easier to replace them so I modified the case STL and posted it here on thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5976384

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, brooselee said:

Great pricing. If you ship to the US, how much more? I am close to Phoenix, Arizona.

Thanks! Shipping to USA with tracking would be EUR 12,50 extra. I accept Paypal friends&family, paypal fees would be charged to the buyer if applicable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, locutus2000 said:

Thanks! Shipping to USA with tracking would be EUR 12,50 extra. I accept Paypal friends&family, paypal fees would be charged to the buyer if applicable.

Dang an OGX360 for 4 controllers for about $80 US shipped is awesome. Now I have to go beg the wife.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

For anyone that decides to order, @locutus2000was very good at keeping me in the loop. I wanted a 4 controller version and I wasn't in a hurry. Parts took a little time to source, but I knew that going in. I got order updates and progress pics while I was waiting for mine. I don't doubt that he got it to me as soon as he could. Highly recommend.

• Thanks 1