All Versions of MameoXTras After Ver 2.0 Just Reboots My XBox.

Yes xbmc, everything works except the latest mame versions:

MAMEoXtras v2.1 and MAMEoXtras v2.1u1

if I delete all the folders and just have the .xbe in a empty folder they do actually create the folders before rebooting the Xbox, so there is some activity going on.

It would be great if someone could try them so we can rule out that it's actually my xbox and that they haven't been compiled using some error, there's so few people trying the very newest of new xbox homebrew so who knows :)

Edited by ogxbox4life

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Silver
      Been trying to find good links for MameOXtras  and the newer addon updates for Ninja. Unfortunately all the ones I try are not being seeded and stop abruptly. Any help welcomed.
    • By R88kie
      Hi, 
      I recently diug out my old Xbox from the loft and after replacing the blown capictors managed to nurse it back to life.
      It has a solderless chip installed (not sure which one) on a 1.4 board.
      My intention was then to clean it up and look to install some games and arcade emulators.
      Anyway, I somehow deleted the contents of the f: drive and need advice on how to restore.
      Can I just create a new dvd installation disc and create a fresh hdd disc?
      Ultimately I might like to replace the 80Gb IDE drive with a larger capacity SATA one so don't mind losing the current hdd contents.

• By josephchrzempiec
      Hello this is my first post. I'm new here and hope to learn a lot from everyone.

Joseph

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.