OGXbox.com

RENT-A-HERO XBOX ORIGINAL ENGLISH VERSION SAVES

krinakgen00

Hi, someone with a OriginalXBOX MODDED could send me the "FIRST CHECKPOINT SAVE GAME" of the game "RENT-A-HERO ENGLISH VERSION"? The important think the game is ENGLISH VERSION (and NO JP VERSION) and the save is on FIRST CHECKPONT (when you in game put the creamcast on tv and do the first save, after the prologue). I really hope someone give me the saves i need. THANKS.

5 hours ago, krinakgen00 said:

Hi, someone with a OriginalXBOX MODDED could send me the "FIRST CHECKPOINT SAVE GAME" of the game "RENT-A-HERO ENGLISH VERSION"? The important think the game is ENGLISH VERSION (and NO JP VERSION) and the save is on FIRST CHECKPONT (when you in game put the creamcast on tv and do the first save, after the prologue). I really hope someone give me the saves i need. THANKS.

Rent-a-hero. I'm unfamiliar with that one. Sounds hilarious.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, krinakgen00 said:

yes it is enough good, but i need the save fot play it, do you have a XBOX CLASSIC for create the save game for me?

If I had it with me I would play it enough to make a save for you, but I probably won't be home for a couple weeks more. Got hit by a car on my dirt bike and I'm living at the hospital ATM. Tried to bring the Xbox in with me but the nurses were not having it. Had to settle for a phone with an n64 controller to run some emulators... And an fx-audio dac-6 for audio duties. :)

if you still need it when I get home, I got you. Just need to know the udata folder (correct? Not tdata) that it gets stored in and I can transfer it to you. Although I'm sure somebody else here with a full library could do so for you sooner.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, krinakgen00 said:

yes it is enough good, but i need the save fot play it, do you have a XBOX CLASSIC for create the save game for me?

From what I've seen even on a modded Xbox, the game crashes at the point you are talking about.  It was never released for the U.S. (North American) market - only in Japan.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

From what I've seen even on a modded Xbox, the game crashes at the point you are talking about.  It was never released for the U.S. (North American) market - only in Japan.

You'd have to ask a guy with a region free console or a Japanese box. :(

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

If I had it with me I would play it enough to make a save for you, but I probably won't be home for a couple weeks more. Got hit by a car on my dirt bike and I'm living at the hospital ATM. Tried to bring the Xbox in with me but the nurses were not having it. Had to settle for a phone with an n64 controller to run some emulators... And an fx-audio dac-6 for audio duties. :)

if you still need it when I get home, I got you. Just need to know the udata folder (correct? Not tdata) that it gets stored in and I can transfer it to you. Although I'm sure somebody else here with a full library could do so for you sooner.

Hi, I'm really sorry about the incident, hope you get better soon. If you have internet in the hospital I suggest you play call of duty mobile in battle royale mode, it's a great game to pass the time. Exactly, the correct folder is UDATA, the game id should be UDATA/00000002 (in this message I have attached the link where there is the full xbox game in the ENGLISH version, regardless of everything I recommend you to play it because it is an excellent game, it comes with some great aerial combos and grappling/power boost system, the plot is very light, comical and cartoonish). Sorry for the poem but I had a few things to write 🙂

rent-a-hero english version xbox.txt

Edited by krinakgen00
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

No the game doesn't crash on xbox (the game crashes only on xbox 360 as it is not compatible with xbox 360, but it works perfectly on the old first model xbox, so this problem is solved easily by saving at the first checkpoint) . Obviously the save must be of the game in ENGLISH version, then once you put the save created via a first model xbox you can easily connect with the story.

2 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

You'd have to ask a guy with a region free console or a Japanese box. :(

You need the game in English, I left the attachment where you can download it in this message. The game is different from the Japanese one and also the saves are not compatible with the Japanese version (and vice versa). So creating the save via "the xbox first model" should solve the problem, the important thing is that the save is created via the "old xbox first model".

rent-a-hero english version xbox.txt

Edited by krinakgen00
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, krinakgen00 said:

No the game doesn't crash on xbox (the game crashes only on xbox 360 as it is not compatible with xbox 360, but it works perfectly on the old first model xbox, so this problem is solved easily by saving at the first checkpoint) . Obviously the save must be of the game in ENGLISH version, then once you put the save created via a first model xbox you can easily connect with the story.

You need the game in English, I left the attachment where you can download it in this message. The game is different from the Japanese one and also the saves are not compatible with the Japanese version (and vice versa). So creating the save via "the xbox first model" should solve the problem, the important thing is that the save is created via the "old xbox first model".

rent-a-hero english version xbox.txt 64 B · 0 downloads

I have an item on my to do list. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, krinakgen00 said:

Ok, I'll create the save for you.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2023 at 9:55 AM, krinakgen00 said:

Ok, I created this save after receiving the Creamcast device and connected it to the TV in the player's room.  I left the player's name as the game's default - John Doe.

00000002.zip

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Ok, I created this save after receiving the Creamcast device and connected it to the TV in the player's room.  I left the player's name as the game's default - John Doe.

00000002.zip 8.37 kB · 0 downloads

Really thanks (@Bowlsnapper - @KaosEngineer you are both great ) I have a good news, my console accept your save, But I forgot to tell you that before saving, you must read all the messages pressing on mail and accept the work (after accessing the TV, you must press on email and read them all and then press on work and accept the work, and then save). If you can you should do the latter thing and then send me back the updated save. Then immediately I'll try to continue with the game and see if it crashes again at the next checkpoint or if it can end the game. (your save game is good then you don't have to restart the game over again, you just have to load the save you made and do these things and then overwrite the old data with the new one with mails read and work accepted). I hope you can do this last thing :) 

(i have attached 5 photos as an example taken from youtube, on "MAIL" all mail must be marked as read. And on "WORK" must be press yes, and then save. Once this is done, if it doesn't crash even on the next checkpoints I'll surely have solved the problem)

but unfortunately i just noticed from youtube video that to save data i will always have to access to tv in game to save, so 99% i will never be able to save so i think on xbox 360 there is no way to fix the problem with history (but it will still be possible to play in battle mode...). Anyway, when i will have the saves with emails read and job accepted, I'll try it just to be sure, but I guess it won't solve it :) 

R-A-HeroIMG1.png.6a0f76d5cf838dc914cc426ba92833e1.png, I will 

R-A-HeroIMG2.png

R-A-HeroIMG3.png

R-A-HeroIMG4.png

R-A-HeroIMG5.png

image.png

Edited by krinakgen00

4 hours ago, krinakgen00 said:

Really thanks (@Bowlsnapper - @KaosEngineer you are both great ) I have a good news, my console accept your save, But I forgot to tell you that before saving, you must read all the messages pressing on mail and accept the work (after accessing the TV, you must press on email and read them all and then press on work and accept the work, and then save). If you can you should do the latter thing and then send me back the updated save. Then immediately I'll try to continue with the game and see if it crashes again at the next checkpoint or if it can end the game. (your save game is good then you don't have to restart the game over again, you just have to load the save you made and do these things and then overwrite the old data with the new one with mails read and work accepted). I hope you can do this last thing :) 

Ok, I'll load the game again when I get home and update the game save.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

I have an item on my to do list. :)

7 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

New save created.  Save slots 1 and 2 are being used.

00000002.zip 11.98 kB · 1 download

Nothing, continuing with the game you will always have to access the same TV to save, so it will always freeze when you save the game bacause the save will always happen in the same TV room. (the only way to play it on xbox 360 would be to play it all at once without ever saving, but even then you certainly won't be able to advance with the game as soon as you will have to accept some new WORK and you will be freezed when you will access to tv for do it). So I can conclude by saying that on xbox 360 there is no way to fix the freeze when saving game with English version, so on xbox 360 only battle mode is playable, as in story mode there is no way to save game. I also wanted to add that if someone wants to play the Japanese version of the game on xbox 360 there is no problem, the Japanese version never freezes, it's just the ENGLISH version which is not compatible with xbox 360(but i prefer to remain with the English freezed version, because anyway I wouldn't play the JAP version, so I keep the ENGLISH version in the console). I take this opportunity again to thank you for everything @Bowlsnapper @KaosEngineer 

Edited by krinakgen00
  • Like 1