OGXbox.com

Hey everyone! Excited to meet you!

XTC69

Hey you all! Most my gaming friends call me XTC. (Not the drug, it’s a anime called Witchblade that I got it from.)

installed my first mod on an OG 1.6 last year. Did a Sata to IDE converter, installed a great 2TB drive and updated the Xbox with Rocky 5 mod/XBMC.

once I did that, I completely stopped as I had limited space in my house.  Now with a remodel being finished I started back up last week and wouldn’t you know it the caps went bad on the board.

just wrapped my cap replacement tonight and I’m feeling empowered! Just wanna say thank you to all the people out there who make content so we can figure this stuff out!

now that the caps are replaced and the mod is ready to go, I’m ready to figure out how to start installing stuff, haha!  Thank you for having me here looking forward to meeting new people and making some new friends! 

• Like 1