Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By C64MidRezzie
      So I got a STartech Sata to IDE adapter and successfully made and locked a new SATA 500 GG hard drive using HDM v1.9.

i got an 80 pin cable and connected my SATA drive and sure enough it booted to the Xbox dashboard.  I had my Rocky 5 softmod files and Splinter Cell diskready to go but I can’t load Splinter Cell - I get a message reading - “Your Xbox cannot recognize this disc.  Make sure it’s an Xbox game, DVD movie, or audio CD.  Also check to see if the disc is dirty or damaged.”

I have tried a different dvd drive from another Xbox that I know loads the game and I get the same message.  In fact I get the same message if I try to load any other Xbox game disk.

Any ideas greatly appreciated
    • By C64MidRezzie
      Hi - wasn't sure where to post this and thought I'd post it here seeing as you guys focus on cases.  I'm looking for the front facia part that says "xbox" and attaches to the dvd drive drawer.  I fixed a drive that I thought was unfixable with a new rubber band and a good cleaning with alcohol.  Now I'd like to find a replacement part in the UK - anyone able to point me in the right direction - can't see them on ebay or amazon.  I have an original black xbox so I need the part in black.  Thanks for any help.
    • By C64MidRezzie
      Hi - I am trying to rebuild an xbox hard drive - I have the eeprom - a meant gave me an old Dell IDE drive - I know HDM v. 1.9 will work on it as I used it a few years ago.  Does anyone know where I can get  the C and E drive files for the rebuild?  Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.