I have a dump of a website that hosted the Xecuter 3 installation guide and user guide if you want, I think the website is still up but it never hurts to have a backup just in case it disappears.

I dumped it a while ago when i started getting back into the OG box and couldnt remember how to work the X3 :P

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Not a PDF, but I could not find the Xapt3r install document until I nabbed it from the original TX site using the Wayback Machine. Photo is attached to this post.

The doc for the Xapt3r 1.6 can be found on this site, in this thread:

I literally just bought another Xecuter 3 chip!! Braad new from Ebay for £50, that less than i paid for my other one back in the day!! Now my question is does anyone know where i can get hold of an Xapt3r??? the exact one in the pictures above id rather not solder it so it can then be easily removed ans used again in another box :)

1 hour ago, nikeymikey said:

I literally just bought another Xecuter 3 chip!! Braad new from Ebay for £50, that less than i paid for my other one back in the day!! Now my question is does anyone know where i can get hold of an Xapt3r??? the exact one in the pictures above id rather not solder it so it can then be easily removed ans used again in another box :)

You don't have to solder the X3 modchip to the motherboard.  Install the pin header and plug it in.  Only another pin header (easy to obtain from electronics suppliers like Mouser, DigiKey, Jameco, etc.) is needed to install it in another Xbox.

My x3 should be with me by this weekend!! Id love another X3cp but i know they are like rocking horse shit, im lucky to have the one ive got already!!!!

This just arrived in the post :) 

Also just created a pdf of the install guide for ya :) 

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by nikeymikey

It is new!! All the wires have never been unfolded, they were all wrapped together. I untied them to check it was all there. 

Im gonna crack out an xbox tonight and get that sucker installed :)