OGXbox.com

Pdf Tutorials

Xbmcmodsforxbox

I literally just bought another Xecuter 3 chip!! Braad new from Ebay for £50, that less than i paid for my other one back in the day!! Now my question is does anyone know where i can get hold of an Xapt3r??? the exact one in the pictures above id rather not solder it so it can then be easily removed ans used again in another box :)

1 hour ago, nikeymikey said:

I literally just bought another Xecuter 3 chip!! Braad new from Ebay for £50, that less than i paid for my other one back in the day!! Now my question is does anyone know where i can get hold of an Xapt3r??? the exact one in the pictures above id rather not solder it so it can then be easily removed ans used again in another box :)

You don't have to solder the X3 modchip to the motherboard.  Install the pin header and plug it in.  Only another pin header (easy to obtain from electronics suppliers like Mouser, DigiKey, Jameco, etc.) is needed to install it in another Xbox.