OGXbox.com

Themes for xbmc4gamers

moulder

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There isn't any known repo, at least that i'm aware of for these themes. I did see one guy make a cool OG dash type theme on discord and he was generous to share the files, but that's the only theme i've seen aside Rocky's or mine.  Actually i think NES theme was from a user (JB).  Other than that though, nobody has given the files so they can be hosted there.  out of curiosity, what is it that you're after?  Just something different? Anything specific?  I'm happy to lend a hand.  If more people made them, there would be more options :).  

Downloader is working again, there were some updates over the last couple months, and the themes needed to be updated to be compatible with the latest gamers. It should all be working now. 

On 5/22/2023 at 5:51 PM, Incursion64 said:

There isn't any known repo, at least that i'm aware of for these themes. I did see one guy make a cool OG dash type theme on discord and he was generous to share the files, but that's the only theme i've seen aside Rocky's or mine.  Actually i think NES theme was from a user (JB).  Other than that though, nobody has given the files so they can be hosted there.  out of curiosity, what is it that you're after?  Just something different? Anything specific?  I'm happy to lend a hand.  If more people made them, there would be more options :).  

Downloader is working again, there were some updates over the last couple months, and the themes needed to be updated to be compatible with the latest gamers. It should all be working now. 

hey I'm trying figure out how exactly you make your own skins kinda got somewhere with being able to extract XPR's changing the photos then repacking it but that seems to not fully work on my xbox probably beacuse thats not the way you do it right? it be great if you could lead me in the right direction to making my own skin thank you.