OGXbox.com

Origins - Cannot get MS Dash to load...where is it?

AlaskaCC

I have the Origins package on my 2TB drive, which is locked to the console and I cannot get the MS Dash to load. The system freezes. 

Questions:

Can you confirm that the MS Dash is actually included?

If not, where do I put it? I have read the stories of people tampering with the menu or structure and having things "blow up".

I appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks.

On 3/9/2023 at 6:11 PM, AlaskaCC said:

I have the Origins package on my 2TB drive, which is locked to the console and I cannot get the MS Dash to load. The system freezes. 

Questions:

Can you confirm that the MS Dash is actually included?

If not, where do I put it? I have read the stories of people tampering with the menu or structure and having things "blow up".

I appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks.

The origins image does not have the ms dash present in C:. And in fact, there is only a few kilobytes available in C due to the fact that there is some gigantic pointless image file related to a softmodding exploit, I think. So you can't even add it.

I wrote the image to a drive and then used the OGXbox installer disc to format C and E and install xbmc. The installer will install the ms dash for you automatically.

• 1 month later...