OGXbox.com

Hdd Fixes for Games

RoofTop

Thanks guy I managed to find the hdd fixes file somewhere else.

I guess I need a subscription to download files now and for some reason my Ghostscript extension was partially breaking that ?

I don't seem to be able to access it anymore so ....

Anyway I resumed trying to fix my broken games (sadly I have lost my excel file listing them apparently and that was two years ago so good luck to me remembering it all)

I can say that my issue with Arctic Thunder was clearly due to a bad dump, so if anyone like me have issue with the game it comes from the XBOX HDD Ready collection floating around.

What I did is download the ISO Redump of the game (also floating around) which are massive, and extracting the game content from it with XDVDMulleter Beta 10.2.
Works like a charm, just copy the iso content to the xbox and the game works fine now.

The first Blinx game was also fixed the same way.

I will try to fix all my broken games if I manage to remember/find them and give some solutions here if I manage to fix them.
That also includes games displayed in 480i, a lot of patches are floating around

One of these is Scooby-Doo: Mystery Mayhem but I can't seem to find a 480p patch for it, has anyone got one ?

Edited by Voljega

• 2 months later...
On 3/3/2021 at 2:12 AM, Voljega said:

One of these is Scooby-Doo: Mystery Mayhem but I can't seem to find a 480p patch for it, has anyone got one ?

Not for that particular Scooby-Doo game but Unmasked 720p patch availabe as a post attachment:

https://www.emuxtras.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=6203&start=210#p88510

Hmm, there are several 720p patches available in SPPV's GREPO2 archive in the 720P Patches XBEs folder.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjlIDeO447thgsQuH79aIHUx7Rw5pQ?e=bP9wmd (12/20/2022 KE - The link GREPO2 is dead - SPPV is working on restoring the content to a new repository.  Once the new link is available, I will update this post.)

Edit 2 - 12/20/2022: SPPV's 720p Game Patches repository can be found here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjlIDeO447thgsQ_7xs_jQP9Bvc2rg?e=Jha5Tj

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, because the mega mirror is down and I don't have 15 posts please could someone look if there is an hdd fix for true crime New York City PAL? I have cerbios and this game is not supported as iso on it so I need the folder format. I tried the ntsc fix but it still hangs at the main menu screen. Otherwise I'll try with ind-bios.XISO. Does the xiso patched ind bios still needs dashloader or can boot isos straight away like cerbios? Thanks

8 hours ago, Lisko said:

Hi, because the mega mirror is down and I don't have 15 posts please could someone look if there is an hdd fix for true crime New York City PAL? I have cerbios and this game is not supported as iso on it so I need the folder format. I tried the ntsc fix but it still hangs at the main menu screen. Otherwise I'll try with ind-bios.XISO. Does the xiso patched ind bios still needs dashloader or can boot isos straight away like cerbios? Thanks

The only HDD Fix in the file is for the NTSC version of True Crime: New York City.

• 1 month later...

There are few bad dumps in arcadepunks torrents. And other uploaders mostly uses same dumps, so it reaches many download sites, this is why i had bad luck with few games from different sources.

FIFA 07, freezes. EU versions works fine in 480p - fixed after extracting dvd9 disk.

Conflict: Desert Storm 2, dirty disk error. EU version works in 480p - fixed after extracting dvd9 disk.

Tony hawk's project 8, says long file names, but after extracting files from dvd9 archived disk, i had no such error when FTP.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, ghost2916 said:

I have found with the Sims 2 it will crash at the character creation screen when using xbmc4gamers. Using Unleashx it does not have this issue. 

If you’re on v1.4.004 or later, you can try using the file patcher under the scripts menu in the skin settings menu. 

https://github.com/Rocky5/XBMC4Gamers/tree/master/Mod Files/system/scripts/XBMC4Gamers Extras/File Patcher/patches

some of the patches. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...