OGXbox.com

Display Settings Problem Screen Zoomed In

Viggen66

Dear All,

On my 1.4 still soft modded Xbox, I have some issues with screen stretching, I'm using component cables to connect to my tv and enable HD output, and on UnleashedX I have adjusted the screen to fit the edges of my TV, but when I run Homebrew Games the adjustment I have done to UnleashedX Dashboard doesn't apply, all games are zoomed in, making some of the screen not displaying, tried changing settings  on my TV changing perspective from 16:9 to 4:3, doesn't work, still zoomed in, is there a normal issue? How can I fix this?

Thanks

Edited by Viggen66

Did you change the aspect ratio settings in UnleashX and the Microsoft dash, widescreen or normal?  I leave my TV set to Auto and set the Xbox to Widescreen.  Sometimes you need to adjust emulators and homebrew settings anyways because they don't usually get their video settings from your dashboard.  Once you set them they shouldn't need set again though.