OGXbox.com

Internal Hdmi Mod Diy Sets

N64 freak

Got 10 Diy install sets for the internal HDMI mod for sale right now.

Keep in mind you should be handy with a soldering iron. It's not a lot more complicated than a chip install but if you already have trouble with an xbox chip leave this mod alone for now.

Price for each set is: 70€ +shipping costs.

Drop me a PM if you want one!

The install set does include the main HDMI mod and the install adapters for ONE motherboard revisions so you have to decide which revision mothebroard to use when ordering

IMG_1776.jpg.51ddad26626a4deda6d09cb2611ea618.jpg

Edited by N64 freak
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, sosafire said:

hello,

I wish I had some information, is it that your mod hdmi can have a picture in 1080p? Can we add scanlines and so adjust them, as on mod hdmi citrus 3000? Or other settings that we do not see in the video?

Thanks Patrick

I don't think so.  This mod outputs the resolutions that the Xbox is capable of 480p, 720p or 1080i. There is no upscaling or scanline capability added.

• Like 1

Does this tap into the digital video from the xbox, or is it a component to hdmi adapter?  Ether way im probably gonna end up getting one of these if you still have some this time next month. Looks to be the only easy thing to get digital audio over hdmi. So its the perfect thing for my setup, once i save up and can afford it.

43 minutes ago, 10gignick said:

Does this tap into the digital video from the xbox, or is it a component to hdmi adapter?  Ether way im probably gonna end up getting one of these if you still have some this time next month. Looks to be the only easy thing to get digital audio over hdmi. So its the perfect thing for my setup, once i save up and can afford it.

This takes the component signal and converts it to a digital one.  It's the hardest HDMI mod to do but it is the best HDMI solution out there, in my opinion. 

5 hours ago, TEK Nemesis said:

This takes the component signal and converts it to a digital one.  It's the hardest HDMI mod to do but it is the best HDMI solution out there, in my opinio

Good enough. I don't need the digital video since it(video on the Xbox) doesn't seem to degrade as the capacitors age like the audio does.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 3:14 AM, JacobK19 said:

Hello, 

Does anyone know if Chimp will properly display with this mod? I have read that the Chimp program requires a composite output, and will not even work with component. Does this same issue apply with the internal HDMI? Thanks!

I tried Chimp on a version 1.1 with 1 of N64's HDMI mods and No it seems to not work.