OGXbox.com

Introduction

Hey Everyone,

My name is Myke, I go by N163LPH03N1X on the internet. I guess I can tell you how xbox has influenced me as a person.

Back in the day, my grandmother won me a black original Xbox through a "Staples back to school draw give away" and gave it to me on my birthday. This is the first time ever having an Xbox.

I eventaully owned Halo 2 and Need for Speed Underground 2 on Christmas and were my first Games, then shortly after Easter came and I got GoldenEye Rogue agent and then I got Dance Dance revolution UltraMix 3 for my next birthday. StepMania is a DDR game on PC Which I was into as well and while browsing I seen pictures of a game Called StepManiaX.... on the original Xbox....I was like "wtf!" After hours of digging around i figured out that I needed an Xbox Memory Card and a specific Game, a game save Exploit and Action Replay for the PC which I had running on windows XP to Soft Mod the original Xbox. I went to EB Games, (Game stop) bought a new memory card, and dug around for one of the three games I needed for the Exploit. I eventually found the Spintercell because a certain revision of Mechassault was not happening and I couldn't find the James bond night fire anywhere. After being nervous for the first time soft modding I managed to do it and spent hours trying to FTP the console to my PC.

Our Power went out one night and we set up a generator to power a few essentials in the house. Xbox is very essential lol, and I played duke nukem for hours of the night. randomly the generator shut off and it ended up frying something in my first ever Xbox console. I was sad. Later down the road I turfed the console on the side of the road because I never had the knowledge to fix it like i do now. I eventually went down to EB Games and bought a refurbished one. When I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes, It was not refurbisheda but an unopened mint condition Crystal Console. I thought it was the rarest thing back then. So I did my soft mod deal again and I looked into upgrading the hard drive because damn, 8gb is too small. I bought a 500GB ATA Security Hard Drive and learned how to used XBOXHDM. I had a shitty old PC tower kicking around and updated that crystal, man I was some happy. I looked into LED mods and the only one i could afford and knew about was ghost case. I bought it online and popped it into my crystal, I ended up breaking the ghost case lid immediately and I didn't know the DVD drive had to be a Thompson because I had a Samsung and almost broke it trying to fit the plastic piece with it. frustrated I left and tapped in the little led into  it

I started building themes for unleashX around that time. Learned how to manually change things in the XML files to make my own theme. After almost a decade I started searching for different types of Xbox wishing for the day I could have one of the rare ass Xbox's .The crystal blue was my favorite I could never afford it at the time, $3-400? you're crazy.. My friend bought one and I got super jealous. One day I came across and crystal Blue Asian System and it looked modded like I've never seen before. Front LCD Panel, beefed up with 3 hard drives like, this was like nothing I've ever seen... It was on eBay for around $8-900 bucks. I showed my friend and he thought nothing of it...and well i made a deal with him and he bought it with his credit card for me and i gradually payed him back. When I got it in the mail it was like Christmas. This Xbox was a beast, souped up with a Crystal Blue Xecuter 3 Control Panel, Xecuter 3 CE Mod Chip, and an XCM X-tender Mod with X2 250GB and a 500GB.

This Console began my long journey to what I've become now, I learned how to solder. I learned about the Custom Bios's, I learned more about XCM and Team Xecuter and I spent years Scrounging for All of the colored panels, pro switches, Chips and XCM Cases. Learned more about LED Mods, Modding Xbox Controllers, Controller ports and the Eject/Power LED. I also Spent tons and tons of money to get where I'm at. It's been a Long run... and so I'm here writing this story to introduce myself to the Xbox community, to share my knowledge I've gathered throughout since the time of my first ever Xbox. I have 9 Crazy modded Consoles in my Possession, they're are my life.11061987_522180441255845_5955090072650222709_n.jpg.49119c10be89cc47fa30b2b277b8857c.jpg

15540989_10154828281221057_8068205932512678463_o.thumb.jpg.9355a5ee809accf23af5a9ef29782ba9.jpg

18055737_10155244797366057_1439771380319426960_o.thumb.jpg.d2ce1d044f2bc6491e94413b4f80198b.jpg

20247875_10155584471566057_8492371095390502057_o.thumb.jpg.b5458d75ec2aee479654f6e38f219157.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...