Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
PV544

Sid Meiers Pirates

I ripped my copy of Sid Meiers Pirates to my xbox.  It plays great but I can't add the _resource folder for poster and fanart for XBMC4Gamers.  The rom has some security feature.  Is there any way around this.  It is the only game to do this.  Or is there somewhere else I can put the poster and fanart so it will show up.  Thanks

IMG_20190105_173543257.jpg

No, I FTP the _resource file to the root of each rom.  I just figured it out, I used the file manager in Unleash X and was able to open the rom and add the folder, I could not do it through the computer.  Thanks for the response Rocky, I love the XBMC4GAMERS it is fantastic.