Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Texmurphy4
      My Thomson drive is apparently dead even after pot tweaking, it doesn't read. Wondering if there's a market to sell the rest of the parts, or if I should just donate it or something. It's a 1.0 system based on serial number and mfg date. 
      I'm aware of the classifieds section on here but wanted to see if there would even be any interest in something like this before posting there. 
    • By JoeC
      Been 10 years. Have my broken xbox with Xecuter 1 in it and a "New" one coming..my drive on the original box should be good..Can I swap and play?
    • By Matta
      I am interested in purchasing this Please login or register to see this link.
      I have one question though, will my steel series artis 3 work on halo 2? I have never owned one of these devices and I can not find any information regarding the topic. If anyone owns one of these I am just curious if you need a specific model of xbox headphones. I have multiple headsets but my artis is the best. Any response/help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.