Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
ludvig82

My First Slim Build

I agree it COULD look clean but that shield is asymmetrical with the hole placement.  Sets my OCD on FIRE
Luckily people have different taste, orelse it would be a boring world. BTW, the colour scheme was decided on what I had lying around. Thos tint sprays was supposed to be used on a car several years ago.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By cFmisfit
      Hey there everyone. Yet another new fella here. I have been into modding these wonderful machines for a few years now. Figured it is time to reach out into a community a little. Im a 40 something gamer nerd with a job, wife, kids, mortgage, and a dog. What spare time i find i run off to the laboratory and tinker and modify game consoles. The OG Box was my favorite console in its heyday and I would still put it in my top 3 all time list. Thanks for having me.
    • By cFmisfit
      Hey there everyone. Yet another new fella here. I have been into modding these wonderful machines for a few years now. Figured it is time to reach out into a community a little. Im a 40 something gamer nerd with a job, wife, kids, mortgage, and a dog. What spare time i find i run off to the laboratory and tinker and modify game consoles. The OG Box was my favorite console in its heyday and I would still put it in my top 3 all time list. Thanks for having me.
    • By jhark
      My current project is this slim xbox.   -No DVD 128Mb Ram Upgrade -2Tb Hybrid SSD Drive -Low Profile Laptop CPU cooler -Xbox A/V output removed internal HDMI out added -Custom Bios -Integrated wireless controller support -Arduino Controlled LED lit Jewel and ports -Power supply upgrade (now runs on a 12v adapter)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.