OGXbox.com

Modchip Lcd Wiring Schematics

John7272

I will sooner or later, my work schedule for January is jam-packed. The Xenium mod chips require a separate circuit board to translate info to the LCD.. It is called a spi2par, they are very rare. The one I have is the only one I have seen anywhere other than the website that used to sell them. An LCD with SPI protocol can be used as well, but they are expensive and hard to find from what I am told. I never really looked into SPI LCD's because I have the spi2par. If anyone has information please share it.

http://www.cheaplpc.com/Xenlcd/default.asp

Edited by John7272

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a Xenium Ice without all the LCD bits and bobs.

Ive been looking at some SPI capable LCDs. Back in the day SPI was expensive, but now with the likes of Aliexpress etc there are now cheaper options. Might get one or two of the smaller ones that are cheaper than the full size, needed/desired to test out things.

Edited by big F
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Yes they do make a remake. I received a couple in. Did not hook up yet but apparently it works with blue chips as well as ice chips. If you have those chips I even uploaded different skins for the chip operating system if you click on my name and look you will see that I found skins and uploaded you should download them. They're very hard to find apparently. You might enjoy having them