Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Franku69

Tsop Flashing 1.1

Hey everyone! So I have a 1.1 xbox and I know that some of the motherboards are different and you may need to soughter different points as a result of that. Can anyone send me details on how the different boards look and what are the proper points to soughter? Help would be appreciated!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By immune
      UP 4 SALE:   2x 2TB V1.1 Consoles up for sale. Tsop flash with X2 5035 BIOS, Both are running my XBMC4Gamers Custom build. Both Consoles come with Controllerport LEDS (1xBlue/1xRed)   Both Consoles inlcuding 1x Logitech Wireless Controller, Chinese Component Cable and Schuko-Powerplug.   Shipping to Europe only but preferably to german speaking countries as there are some games/titles german only. If youre from a non german speaking country and youre familiar with swapping those i´m more than happy to send it your way.   Please PM for more info 1.bmp
      2.bmp
      3.bmp
      4.bmp
      5.bmp
      9.bmp
      100.bmp
      107.bmp
      screenshot004.bmp
      screenshot006.bmp

• By cybrsrch
      I tried to mod my Xbox by doing the solder bridge mod to reflash the bios, I am now getting a flashing eject button red and green, I removed the solder bridges already, I also removed the capacitor for the clock. Any ideas what I can try to fix this?
    • By desertman123
      So I've had a modded Xbox original for a few years now, and I just got around to using it again. Thanks to this forum it's running much stronger. Upgraded to the Startech SATA adapter, changed to an 80wire IDE cable (not pictured) and then moved over to a TSOP flash instead of a softmod.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.