Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

N64 freak

1,4ghz Upgraded Xbox Consoles

N64 freak    19

So for anyone who likes a more powerfull Xbox console i can offer 1,4ghz CPU upgraded Xbox consoles.

The Additional Performance is perfect for XBMC, Linux and Emulation. Retail games do need to be patched to work correctly though!

They have the Performance Reduction Switch like the DreamX1480 has that does reduce the performance to around 50%

The Consoles do have the following modifications by default:

-1,4ghz CPU

-128MB Ram

-Removed/Replaced Clock Cap

-Second Fan header installed

-LPC Header installed

The Consoles do come with the IND5004 flashed to the TSOP and have XBMC3.3.3 installed to the HDD.

The Price for a Console is: 210€ +shipping

Additional Upgrades like HDD upgrades, another Bios, a Xerc2 IR Mod or other mods are possible. Just ask!

To get in contact with me just drop me a PM here on the Forums and i can get a console upgraded for you!

The upgraded Motherboards look like this:

DSC05362.thumb.JPG.cfea6f14eb8021991c8a7a695e470cb2.JPG

DSC05364.thumb.JPG.5364995f88fb63854da3ad6161b398fa.JPG

DSC05366.jpg.9f47abe6afd6de108e61afb3dec226c4.jpg

DSC05368.jpg.e30a1e864eafbc5bdea6082baf802d61.jpg

Edited by N64 freak
  • Like 2