Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

1. Xbox motherboard 1ghz CPU and 128mb Ram: 100€

1ghz_cpu.thumb.JPG.f791d1df490e6c38033d18f69a87257f.JPG

2. Rev1.6 Motherboard- Aladdin Chip and internal HDMI mod with 5.1 digital Audio support: 90€

IMG_0649.thumb.JPG.54c4ca8176caeba910581bfe3052510b.JPG

Here's a youtube review comparing my HDMI mod to a component cable and a normal AV-cable. It's in german but the video quality comparison should be clear enough.

3. Xbox Alpha Development kit soundcard: 35€

IMG_0648.thumb.JPG.87a627983ae2a00cc73c8a3900770895.JPG

Edited by N64 freak
  • Like 2

You do great work, no doubt. I have a 1Ghz board from you on my bench, and another from someone else.

Your work is much cleaner, I am interested in another of your 1Ghz boards.

Do you glue the heat sinks on? Do you ship to the U.S.?

No, the heatsinks are removable just like on the stock cpu. I do use normal thermal paste so the heatsink can be removed even easier as on a stock console.

Shipping to the USA is no problem. I'll simply send you a PM about the shipping costs!

what chip are you using for the 1.0GHz upgrades? does it have an interposer or is it a direct replacement?

Edited by Kekule

@RoofTop Glad you like your modded board. Allways a pleasure to make someone happy :)

@DarylWise Yes, i do. But i only sell the internal sets anymore. I discontinued the external version some time ago. I should have 3 DIY install sets ready. BUT they aren‘t too easy to install. If you only started soldering they aren‘t to be recommended.

2 minutes ago, N64 freak said:

@RoofTop Glad you like your modded board. Allways a pleasure to make someone happy :)

@DarylWise Yes, i do. But i only sell the internal sets anymore. I discontinued the external version some time ago. I should have 3 DIY install sets ready. BUT they aren‘t too easy to install. If you only started soldering they aren‘t to be recommended.

I've never soldered in my life lol. Are you currently allowing XBOX units to be shipped to you for installs?

I sent you a PM about it!

And for the record i only accept consoles to be shipped to me if they are from within europe. Our customs office is a pain and i don‘t want to drive there again and again telling them why i import another xbox...

If the buyer is in the U.S.,  I can purchase an xbox, and install the HDMI mod for free. if the kit is mailed to me.

I will clean the board 100%, and remove the clock cap. Any failing capacitors will be replaced with better ones. New Arctic Silver 5 heat sink compound. controller ports and connectors cleaned with CRC cleaner. TSOP flashed. Working DVD drive

I would only require $50 to cover the xbox and supplies.

$75 extra to have the hard drive upgraded to 2TB SATA.

This is my hobby, and I trolled the forums for years to obtain all of my information and software. So I owe it to help others while the scene is disappearing. I only need parts, supplies and shipping covered.

14 minutes ago, John7272 said:

If the buyer is in the U.S.,  I can purchase an xbox, and install the HDMI mod for free. if the kit is mailed to me.

I will clean the board 100%, and remove the clock cap. Any failing capacitors will be replaced with better ones. New Arctic Silver 5 heat sink compound. controller ports and connectors cleaned with CRC cleaner. TSOP flashed. Working DVD drive

I would only require $50 to cover the xbox and supplies.

$75 extra to have the hard drive upgraded to 2TB SATA.

This is my hobby, and I trolled the forums for years to obtain all of my information and software. So I owe it to help others while the scene is disappearing. I only need parts, supplies and shipping covered.

In talks with N64Freak right now, but I will get in touch with you soon. Thanks.

Hi N64Freak

I am keen on the HDMI mod if you have some available? As for fitting I don't think I would have any problems as I have been repairing car audio units including replacing 100 pin main micros which other places said could not be done for the last 30+ years. The audio on your HDMI kit I assume is getting a digital signal not the analog and the video signal would be RGB from the main PCB is this correct?

Cheers SS_Dave

Hi there N64 freak,

Similar to Dave, I'm also interested in the HDMI kit. Could you pm me if you have these still available? Many thanks and happy holidays!

Jerx