Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
twiztiddreamz

How To Show Pictures of the Games In UnleashX?

I've seen several UnleashX skins show the game picture/icon next to the name of the game.  But they don't show up with any of the games i've put on the hdd.  Am I missing something in the game folder itself or a setting I need to modify in UnleashX?  Any help would be appreciated.

Depends on the skin you are using if it displays the icon stored in the game's default.xbe file.

From Please login or register to see this link. 's skinning section, an example Menu tag with optional attributes (page 26 of 32):

<Menu Smooth="True" Align="Middle" ShowIcon="False"
Rotate="False" ShowArrows="False" Horizontal="False">

</Menu>

ShowIcon determines if the game Icon should be display before the game name.

There's more information in the PDF file linked above on skinning and GameIcon display settings as well as UnleashX usage.

Edited by KaosEngineer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By vwboywonder
      hi everyone , have just back into original xbox again ,modded my first xbox last week all going well so far.
    • By SS_Dave
      Hi All

My user name SS_Dave reflects the car I had at the time I was thinking of a nick name and my name.

I have been doing basic repairs and mods to the original Xbox's since their release and at one stage I would get at least 1 or 2 Xbox’s a week to be modded and or upgraded HDD fitted in my spare room.

I would get machine’s that owners had tried to mod to get going as a lot of other modders would not touch a already opened box  and I would have a 95% success rate of getting it running again. I did get a lot of untouched boxes as well. I also used to keep some Hdd's in stock (In the beginning 120gig was the most common due to the cost) for upgrades as well the owner didn’t have to wait for a delivery from interstate computer parts suppliers.

Dr Google lead me here while looking for Xbox info and I hope to be able to help others in their quest to get there original Xbox's up and running.

Cheers

SS_Dave

• By berettathunderbird
      Guys do you believe in online purchasing Please login or register to see this link. with finding some great deals with them? I need your opinions and your favorite sources where you buy all of the things related to XBOX and games.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.