Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Hellow OG Xbox community, creating this topic as a place to discuss installation, operation and modding of an Xecuter 3 CE Red-backed modchip with LCD, for help and questions, I am in no way an expert, but a very knowledgeable technician who is interested in helping others to use, repair or mod their systems. Lets share knowledge!!

x3ce bottom.jpeg

x3ce top.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By jcstahl1
      Just quick intro:
      I bought the OG Xbox on Launch day and played it for years before falling out of the gaming world altogether.  I recently got back into retro gaming mostly using RPi based systems but stumbled across this site and discovered that my beloved Xbox in the attic could be used for such amazing things!  Thanks to all of you contributors that gave me a reason to dust it off and mod the crap out of it!
    • By Gravlens
      I have a sofftmodded ver. 1.6 that was modded with an old flash drive I have with s.i.d. 5 on it. It works great and I don't want to format and lose all the movies,music,games etc. however i would like to null the hard drive to future proof it in case this hard drive dies so I can move to a large 2tb drive at that time .Is that possible? 
    • By dbrown1986
      Got sent a board from an eBay seller that is FRAGGING out of the box. Many loose capacitors and I fear more underlying problems.
      I need a v1.0 or v1.1 board, as all I have lying around are single ATX power supplies.
      TSOP flashed preferred, but if not, then EEPROM extracted, if possible.
      Please PM.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.