Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

xboxiny

Hello, New Around These Parts

Hello! I started out driving an hour each way to have some guy mod my original xbox back in the day. I gave that guy so much business just showing off to friends. Soon as softmodding became a thing I started doing that myself realizing that the original guy was somewhat of a twit. I had not played an og system in some time and was delighfully shocked to find an awesome community alive and ticking. Great time to get back into it!

• Like 1

great story, i haven't done any mods for people.... but i assure you, all those people... they know im a twit!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Quark
      Well, a few days ago one original xbox fell in my hands, it has lot of problems but I wanted to mod it to the max and so, I found this forum looking for help.
      Thank you all in advance!
    • By GilBates
      Hi all, just found this site and looks like a good resource for original Xbox modding. I started modding Xboxes way back not long after they first came out. I had an original V1.0 box with an Xecuter X3 chip, which I was stupid and eventually sold. I'm back in the game now with another X3 modded box and another one I'm soft modding and going to do a TSOP flash. Looks like some good resources here.
    • By cran
      Just saying hello, getting my 3 posts so I can download and test out the excellent looking XvGM skin.  Cheers!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.