OGXbox.com

Hello & A Gift

JustWakinUP

Hello Everyone !

First off let me thank all of the moderators and the creator of this forum for all the work. Starting with and not limited to the domain name efforts, uploads, ftp nightmares in the evenings etc. I feel your pain and joy.  I'm very new to this xbox modding thing, matter of fact I just pulled my original v 1.1 box out of its backpack that hasn't been opened since 2002.  Anyway, just a hello and a couple images i did this morning that I would like to share.. I'll be working on more as i progress and learn more about the file structure and where things go. I have several ??'s which I'll locate the proper place for these.

Applications.thumb.png.155dcc9616ee0f47954d1905470a1b95.pngEmulators.thumb.png.142d8f18fc7484eeb813a9717578da25.png

It does not need to be replaced. Just break off and be done with it.

If you leave it in it will eventually leak (possibly has already started to, as most of them have by now) which will cause massive corrosion and eat through traces on the motherboard, until the Xbox can't even function anymore. Can also potentially start a fire when it gets to that point.