Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
deshawn

Xecuter 3

Is anyone interested in helping us modders out I contacted xecuter about the xecuter 3 mod chip and they said they could sell the mod chip again if somone wanted to buy 5,000 or more mod chips they said the project would cost 30,000 dollars at least but at least we know we can still get them if anyone would want to help out on this project just send a message to me.

• Like 3

That's very interesting actually, thanks for going the extra mile. This could either be a good thing or bad, for those out there coveting their rare mod chips and jacked Ebay auctions, what if.... just what if the market was flooded with another 5000, or even 10.000 units. or more. I personally would enjoy buying 5-10 of them if the price was affordable, and if I learned of a go fund me for Xecuter modchips I would contribute.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By greggtech83
      Hellow OG Xbox community, creating this topic as a place to discuss installation, operation and modding of an Xecuter 3 CE Red-backed modchip with LCD, for help and questions, I am in no way an expert, but a very knowledgeable technician who is interested in helping others to use, repair or mod their systems. Lets share knowledge!!

• By Bladez1992
      Hello everyone!
      I recently picked up a box with Xkiller Xecuter 2 and while trying to make a USB cord for it, I somehow fried the circuitry for port 2. I had another box for spare parts and tried swapping the headers, no luck. My real questions are
      A: Do they make controller hubs (like a 2 or 4 way splitter) that I can just plug into port 1 so that I can still have a 2nd controller detected? I've searched everywhere and couldn't find one and if not 
      B: Can I just splice the wires (on the internal plug) that go to port 2 on to the wires for port 1 and still have it see the second controller when plugged? I'm thinking so since it is just a USB interface... But I would love some input before I try.
    • By Flappentap
      xbox
      blue ghostcase
      blue x3 control panel
      xecuter 3ce
      320gb harddrive
      coinops ninja massive
      71 xbox games
      2 controllers
      in perfect condition
      inc all kabels
      books
      dont now what to ask, i am from the netherlands. but shipping is possible after i searched what the costs are.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.