Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

psnap777

Coinops 8 Massive

I installed Coinops 8 Massive tonight. When I try to run a game my system just locks up. I scanned for games, restarted my XBOX and it still doesn’t work. Any idea what would cause this? I also have Ninja installed. Could that cause a conflict? My XBOX is a v1.0 Tsoped with the evox8+ bios and I’m running the Unleashx dash. 

Hi !

where have you ftp your files ?

if you use F: partition for example you should copy your coinops folder which directly contain sub folders of coinops like 1stgamesfolder ... at the root of your hard drive 

I put the Coinops folder in the emulators folder which is on my F drive. I could that be the problem? I put all of my other emulators in that folder including Ninja there and they all work fine. 

17 hours ago, psnap777 said:

I put the Coinops folder in the emulators folder which is on my F drive. I could that be the problem? I put all of my other emulators in that folder including Ninja there and they all work fine. 

likely an ftp issue, where did you download coinops from?

seeing as you have access to backups, go ahead and install flash fxp, then go options/preferences/ and change the transfer mode to binary,

what you are describing used to happen to me all the time with CO,...

I cant describe it technically, but something gets lost during transfer with the default settings in filezilla.

Randyslim and smithis set me straight on this several months ago and i havent had an issue since.

Thank you very much Wikati. I will give that a try. In FileZilla I limit the transfer connections to 4 and have it set to 5 in Unleashx. (Before doing that I had a lot of transfer failures and errors). Is there a setting like this in flash fxp? If so, how should I set it?

5 minutes ago, psnap777 said:

Thank you very much Wikati. I will give that a try. In FileZilla I limit the transfer connections to 4 and have it set to 5 in Unleashx. (Before doing that I had a lot of transfer failures and errors). Is there a setting like this in flash fxp? If so, how should I set it?

if there is i havent found it yet. i only did made change that i spoke about. the interface is a tiny bit different, but you shouldnt have a problem.