Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
LeonMcFly

Trouble With Arcade Stick

I recently received an original modded Xbox. I bought a Pelican brand arcade stick to use with the 1000+ arcade games that were included. The trouble I’m having is that the system freaks out when I plug the arcade stick in. Things either freeze or games/emulators don’t load at all. It will work for a little while with the Xbox games loaded on there before freezing and it will work perfectly fine on a non modded Xbox. My only guess is that it’s because it can’t do the same control actions like on a regular controller, so maybe the system gets confused. That’s kind of a wild guess though. Anyone have this problem or any idea on what’s causing it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By booyaa5
      Does anyone have any original xbox controller that is pad hacked. I want to build arcade cabinet.
    • By Daver80
      Hi there, I'm having some strange issues formatting SATA HDDs on a 1,6 Xbox with and Aladding xt +2 modchip. I have upgraded to a 1TB SATA drive with the SATA/IDE adaptor and the 80 wire cable. I just did this on a Xbox 1.0 and it worked just fine, but when I try on the 1.6 Xbox even though I try to write the partition at 927.7 GB it never shows up correctly after the reboot, the F drive is only 120GB and after many tries still cannot access the full amount of memory.. Tried a bunch of times, wondered if something was wrong with the drive (it was used but was working perfectly before I upgraded my computer to an SSD) so I went out and bought a brand new 2TB Seagate drive and I'm still having a ton of weirdness. When I try to make both partitions 927.7GB it still shows very strangely after a reboot. It shows (again) that the F drive is only 120GB but is showing the G drive at like over 1700 GBs. To my knowledge the largest size these partitions (with 64KB clusters) can be is 1024GB and anything over that will not work correctly. I kept messing with it and I can't get the two equal sized partitions no matter what. I have tried loading some games on and it seems to work (games load), and the memory seems to display correctly (minus the size of the game copied) after I copy a game. Should I bother worrying about this? The GBs do after all add up to pretty much 2TB... It just seems so strange because I was really pretty sure you can't have partitions over 1TB.. Also since I had no issues before on the 1.0 version I was thinking it could just be the Xbox somehow...? That seems wrong too though...
      Any clarification or suggestions would be super appreciated, thanks a bunch.
    • By yeseye
      Hello All
      I have a x3 modded v1.2 xbox that i have upgraded with a 2tb drive. I am trying to ftp games to it but after a while it will stop and give me errors like file not found using flashfxp or filezilla. I have tried with static ip and dchp also with
      router and direct using (crossover cable) from my pc and a laptop. The process gets to a certain point then errors, i've been trying for days with no luck. any suggestions more than welcome.
      Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.