OGXbox.com

Hello From Australia

sasheeboy

hey everyone, my name is sash, back into the console and modding scene after many years, i have many modded consoles that have been sitting in storage,  but no doubt the og xbox is my favorite, i have been doing a lot of catch up the past few months with what is new in the home brew side of things, and wow, i have missed years or progression, decided to open up one of 3 og xbox consoles today that i own, and no idea if it was tampered with  or repaired in the past but the warranty stickers had been removed the other 2 i modded back in my younger days.. so this mystery xbox i believe is a version 1.0, with a mod chip installed that surprised me, the solder job looks like factory, its flawless and very neat, anyway when i boot up the unit xecuter 2 shows on the screen. did some research but not much info out there, it did play a back up game but thats as far as i got, seems to be very old, will be doing some more investigating into this in future.

Hi there, haha that was the first thing I looked for, apart from the dust on the board and everywhere else, i will give a good clean and do the chop on the capacitor, was minimal signs of leakage but no corrosion present, the dust has some what absorbed the area, slightly moist in that spot, shall open up the other 2 and take some photo's and maybe start a new thread to help identify what mods have been done inside, how do we post up photo's? Do i need something like photo bucket to host then copy the link?