Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
mikeaton

Open Source Modchip

Ive been working on an open source legal modchip project, here's a pic of my first one. Yes the soldering is rough (thats being nice) but its basically an Aladdin open source clone with XBlast

mod1.jpg

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By JulioFrausto1994
      Hi;
      About two years ago I bought this used ModChip for 10 USD, but I really don't know what kind of Aladdin version is, It's my knowledge that Aladdin ModChips have a lot of versions so I need your help people to identify it, and if you can or have it, I need install instructions too, please, I remember that this chip can be compatible whit all motherboard versions of original Xbox, and I remember that actually we don't need too much points to install this kind of chip (Aladdin) to make all the steps for have a mod original Xbox because there's no more Xbox Live (for example) for this wonderful console, but I'm only speculating based in my memories, you're the experts, I really appreciate your help and time

• By PV544
      I just installed an aladin xt 4032 modchip on an 1.6 xbox.  Everything works and went well.  But I noticed after I turned off my xbox the red led on the modchip still stays on.  Is this normal?
    • By Joe w
      are the aladin chip on ebay legit?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.