Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

TinkerMods

Custom Lcd Screen Mod With Temp Monitor Tutorial!

I've actually seen a few people talking about this all ready here and on facebook but just wanted to share it for those who haven't. A full tutorial on how to install a custom LCD screen in your original Xbox (NON-X3) that has a temperature monitor so you can constantly see what temp your console is running at to help prolong the lifespan and keep things cool! You can see it on my website by clicking the link below:

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by TinkerMods
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By IPTDF00
         I have 5 boxes, two 1.4 rest 1.0-1.1. and during my families quarterly big amazon order "Of Savings" I ordered a few aladdin chips at 3.99 each. At this point i have done more than a few tsop and general softmods. I have Zero fear when it comes to physical installs of components (minus ram. I dont have a hot air station yet.). So is there any benefit to installing the aladdin chip to any of my non 1.6 systems? Even if the benefit is small i am interested as my truer passion with all of this is to create the ultimate best of the best systems.
    • By John7272
      Remembering back to when I purchased my first Xecuter 3 mod chip, I was annoyed to discover the bank switch did not come with it. Payed the price for getting a used one, or at least making sure it came with everything. I looked all over to see if someone could help me jumper connections so I could use the different banks available to no avail. Finally I bought one new, which is not a choice nowadays.
      So I am dissecting switches and making schematics for each, starting with the most popular Xecuter 3. I have already mapped out the Xecuter 2.2 Pro and Xecuter 2.3b and will make a .jpg for them as well.
      Not being familiar with the programs used to edit pictures and make these, it took me 3 times as long to make this one schematic than it took me to test and map it out. I'm saying this in hopes I won't get flamed for poor work, I just want to help.
      Let me know what you think.

• By hiddenevil
      Softmodded xbox

Was working perfectly fine until a few weeks ago, when it booted in to xbmc and the screen froze. Rebooted, got a little further before freezing. Rebooted again, put a dvd in and it froze when loading the DVD menu.
      Not sure what is going on, but loaded up midtown madness 3. Got through the menu system in to a game, was taking a corner and the picture froze, engine sound still playing and my controller vibrating constantly.
      Any thoughts?

I'm thinking caps or on their way out

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.