Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
ironsniper1

Missing Part

hey everyone, when i chipped my xbox many moons ago i removed the clock cap as it had leaked and while i was cleaning the area something came off the motherboard at R7F9 not sure what it is or was and wanted to see if it is needed or anything, i do know it is working without it so i am hopefull it is not needed as the pads for it were eaten away.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By WildZeo
      Sorry if this is a total noob question but I couldn't find any info when I searched,
      Looking through various HDMI mods and converter threads I see peoples video options on the MS dash having settings for 480p, 720p and 1080i but when I look in my video options they aren't there. I only have Screen size -  Normal, Widescreen etc. and PAL 60 on/off. I assumed this was because I had to connect to my TV via a Scart cable as that's all I have on both my consoles.
      I've just received a Pound HD-Link cable and hooked it up but I still don't have these options available. I've looked on both my TSOP'd 1.3 and my currently stock 1.6 and neither of them seem to have these options. Changing the options in the system of the TSOP kit doesn't seem to make any difference either. Am I just being blind and missing something obvious;?
    • By monblondero
      Hello,
      I have xbox ver 1.6, delta power supply gives 4,3 volt instead of 5v and the same drive hdd does not start. 12 volts is ok
      Capacitors have been replaced, but they are still the same.
      Do you have any idea what to check.
      The capacitor is 5v but on the output is already 4,3 volts

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.