Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

minefura

Are Chinese Mod Chips Worth Buying?

Hi

I am new to the scene but would like to install a mod chip. I feel its with in my capability to do.

So my question is i can only seem to find clone Chinese Aladdin chips are they worth buy or a false economy?

I cant seem to find the real deals just what i can only imagine are clones as they sell for £4 to the Uk.

THANKS

I too have seen these up on evilBay and was thinkng of just getting one for every 1.6 board I have yet to mod, as they are the only boards that I cant mod, and chips are getting hard to find.

Anyone know if they actually work on 1.6's?

Edited by big F

What other clones other than Alladin clones are there that are readily available? Are there any clones that support LCD screens?

4 hours ago, big F said:

chips are getting hard to find.

Anyone know if they actually work on 1.6's?

The Aladdin chips are not hard to find at all, and yes they work with every Xbox revision.

• Like 1

Oh no I meant my usual route of an executor or such, it seems the Aladin chip are pretty much the only chips to find, unless you want to pay a heavy nostagia tax on eBay.

Anyhow bought some last night so will post here to advise how it goes etc.

On 7/18/2018 at 1:24 PM, XC-3730C said:

What other clones other than Alladin clones are there that are readily available? Are there any clones that support LCD screens?

i can attest to the fact they work with 1.6 xboxes as i recently as in over this past weekend wired one up, i will say its best to flash a newer bios using the 2018 hexen disc so you can use a 1tb or 2tb hard drive and it will ask you if you want a f and g drive which i think is for a 2tb drive or just the f drive if like me only need a 1tb drive