OGXbox.com

Aladdin XT: Need More Info About This Modchip.

JulioFrausto1994

Hi;

About two years ago I bought this used ModChip for 10 USD, but I really don't know what kind of Aladdin version is, It's my knowledge that Aladdin ModChips have a lot of versions so I need your help people to identify it, and if you can or have it, I need install instructions too, please, I remember that this chip can be compatible whit all motherboard versions of original Xbox, and I remember that actually we don't need too much points to install this kind of chip (Aladdin) to make all the steps for have a mod original Xbox because there's no more Xbox Live (for example) for this wonderful console, but I'm only speculating based in my memories, you're the experts, I really appreciate your help and time :)

IMG_20180714_182657089_HDR[1].jpg

IMG_20180714_182708126_HDR[1].jpg

Thats the aladdin xt plus 2 model 4064 the least common of the two is the 4064 model the 4032 ones are easier to find it appears that there are some clones of the 4032 model i have yet to come across an actual clone for the 4064 im currently trying to figure out where to find an LCD wiring guide for the 4064 here is a little more info as far as specs go from a site that still sells the chip https://www.modchipcentral.com/store/XBox-Aladdin-Advance-XT-Modchip-PLUS2-USA/CANADA.html

7 hours ago, Noxious Revenger said:

Thats the aladdin xt plus 2 model 4064 

The 4064 model has Lattice LC4064V chip on it, and a bit different circuit, the one posted by OP, is 100% Aladdin XT Plus 2, their installation should be quite identical, as long and they have the same exact peripheral connections.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JulioFrausto1994 said:

Uhmmm, thanks for the info guys!, fortunately I still have the phone number of the seller, I ask him for more information about the chip and the install instructions and eventually he'll send me a personal tutorial :) and obviously I'll share it with the community , thanks again UwU -JulioFrausto1994

this is a good guide on how to install it just make sure what version of xbox you have as it is a little different for different versions

• Like 1

On 7/19/2018 at 10:42 AM, ironsniper1 said:

this is a good guide on how to install it just make sure what version of xbox you have as it is a little different for different versions

That video is specifically for a 1.6 installation, which is very different from the installation method for all other revisions. This video should not be followed at all if you are trying to install on a 1.0-1.5.

• Like 2

On 7/22/2018 at 7:34 PM, JulioFrausto1994 said:

Today I just ordered my brand new Quick 861DW Hot Air Rework Station and Hakko FX888D-23BY so as soon as I get it, I'll post my progress and results with this manuals, thanks again guys, aprecciate it so much!

sweet dude, i used a bic lighter during my aladdin install.

• 1 year later...

you all make me drool as i used generac 2 station hot air with 80 watt variable soldering iron at about 355 fairenhight for soldering that puppy made me sweatt oldster here but still steady hand just big heads up 7.0 magnifier stero scope version from when i did smd work and checking in clean room what is the best mod chip to get now for version 1.4 gonna reuse it back up as retro -emulation for gran nephews-nieces dureing this c-19 head ach give my nephews and nieces some sanity...