Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Is there a place where I can get an upgrade for my old xbox? I was looking for one those freidmtech dream series, but to my bad luck their website is Offline?

is there any possibility to get and upgrade console somwhere else?

ebay doesn’t have any.

Thanks for any possible replys. 

N64Freak is your man. He is active here at the forums, so just send him a message and he will make you an offer. I just received my 128mb Xbox from him and can only say positive things. His products can't be recommended enough.

Thanks for your reply. We had a chat and he’s not longer upgradimg CpU’s to 1.4ghz anymore. He’s upgrading only to 1ghz and 128MB. I offered him to buy the CPU and send it to him but he never replied back. 

Is here someone else in addition to him to do the job? I’m not the type of person to beg someone for something. If I can’t upgrade my xbox, then I guess I have to stick with my xbox one X in developer mode

23 hours ago, Charles Michael Rondon said:

Is there a place where I can get an upgrade for my old xbox? I was looking for one those freidmtech dream series, but to my bad luck their website is Offline?

is there any possibility to get and upgrade console somwhere else?

ebay doesn’t have any.

Thanks for any possible replys. 

check this out if you want a chip or chip + install --> Please login or register to see this link.

about those friendtech dreamX i think they are pretty rare and expensive , ebay is your best bet but yeah..

maybe you know about that website idk check this out --> Please login or register to see this link.

i think some of em are 128bm and 1.4ghz upgraded..

good luck homie

Edited by Sprayizm

You could try "trusty" - Please login or register to see this link.

Update: The link above doesn't lead to trusty only a person trying to sell his system in 2017 that was a trusty modded Xbox.  Not sure how to get ahold of him.  I'll see if I can find contact info and update when and if I do.

He too installed CPU and memory upgrades on Xboxes.

Edited by KaosEngineer

10 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

You could try "trusty" - Please login or register to see this link.

Update: The link above doesn't lead to trusty only a person trying to sell his system in 2017 that was a trusty modded Xbox.  Not sure how to get ahold of him.  I'll see if I can find contact info and update when and if I do.

He too installed CPU and memory upgrades on Xboxes.

Thank you very much, I’ll will check it out.