OGXbox.com

Made a HeXEn 2018 Update

On 9/12/2018 at 9:55 PM, SideWinder XBOX said:

Not exactly the correct place for this but I am looking for a link to Auto-Installer Deluxe and can not find it anywhere. The iso zone is down and their links are dead. Thank you in advanced to anyone with a working link.

Click Start new topic button to create a new thread and post your query there.

Home > Software > Installation Discs

or under

Home > Original Xbox Modding Forum > Softmods

I'll post a link there once done.

Update: I see you have asked about AID 4.53 in a different topic thread ... doh!

Edited by KaosEngineer

13 hours ago, McTronalD said:

So i can pop this into my 1.6 with an aladdin xt plus2 and run the  EvoX M8+ BIOS files for 1.6 and the DVD drive check will no longer hold me back from making a slim?

Yes. Or you could just copy the EvoX M8+ .bin file that you want from the disc to your HDD and then flash it with EvolutionX, Gentoox or XBlast OS.

Or customize your own EvoX M8+ configuration, without the DVD drive check, and flash that.

Edited by Forlorn Penguin

• 2 weeks later...

Hy, I updated the bios that disables the dvd player check at startup and I removed the DVD  ,but in addition to giving problems of slowdown on the whole dashboard I see the image and writings that flicker, which reloading the original bios not from: I'm wrong?

my xbox:  v. 1.6, alladin xt, ntsc, component cable, ssd sandisk.

tks

6 hours ago, luciano said:

Hy, I updated the bios that disables the dvd player check at startup and I removed the DVD  ,but in addition to giving problems of slowdown on the whole dashboard I see the image and writings that flicker, which reloading the original bios not from: I'm wrong?

my xbox:  v. 1.6, alladin xt, ntsc, component cable, ssd sandisk.

tks

Not sure why you're getting flickering. That shouldn't be happening, but the slowdown in the boot animation and in the dashboard is normal when there's no DVD drive connected.

22 hours ago, darkendreams said:

Where would one get the source code for Hexen?

Nowhere. HeXEn isn't a unique application. It's just an UnleashX configuration that launches various other apps.

The real question here would be "where would one get the source code for UnleashX," to which the answer is nowhere, because the UnleashX source code was never released and no longer exists.

Edited by Forlorn Penguin

Hi can someone help please no usb im softmodding without a game or usb i hotswaped the xbox drive and then opened computer management it detected the xbox drive but said unknown then i downloaded and opened xplorer360 but it didnt find the partitions or a drive says cannot find fatx drive so im stuck at that spot i did everything right had the xbox come up with a error 12 before i hotswaped so i dont know what to do somebody please help

On 10/7/2018 at 1:31 PM, galford said:

i flash My Xbox looking this topic : https://dragoncity17.wordpress.com/2016/11/06/xbox-1-flash-tsop/

the problem is that may xbox boot in blackscreen after showing : IND BIOS..information!

is it a brick ?

Boot the Hexen Disk and clean the HDD of softmod files as the menu states to finish the TSOP process.