OGXbox.com

Made a HeXEn 2018 Update

On 8/8/2018 at 3:03 AM, Soufian Elamriti said:

E:\Console software\og xbox\tsop\hexen tsop 2018\HeXEn 2018.rar < i cannot open this nothing happens or is this a iso i burn ??  2,103,808   < size 

Whoa, the original HeXEn 2018.rar file is 374.86MBs. The extracted iso inside is a 2.1GB file - HeXEn 2018.iso - size 2,154,299,392 bytes..

Update: If you only have a 2MB RAR file, the download did not complete properly.

What unrar program are you using?  What OS?

I think you unrarred the contents to have the name of the original RAR file you downloaded.  (Update: Then again maybe not, if your original file was only 2MB's)

Edited by KaosEngineer
  • Like 1

so iam trying to flash the winbond tsop i insert the disc it says ! this launches resctool to flash a 256kb bioos to a winbond stop .once resctoox launches use the dpad to select advanced  you need to be quick it only gives you 5sec !  my questions is what if i cant do it with in 5 sec ?? iam have dyslexia so i need time to read ,so after 5 sec and i cant do it wil my xbox be bricked ? 

No, it will not brick your xbox. after the 5 sec it will ask you to insert a boot disc and close the dvd drive. you can just turn off and on the console to start again. Make sure you are not using a component coble to flash a winbond, you will get a black screen. use regular av cables.

well, I tried using the monster component cables and before going to the gentoox screen, the screen went black lights flashing red and orange and the disc drive ejected..

looking online I saw this:

that was my problem too, used the regular av cables and I was able to flash.

Maybe because is a 1.4 xbox? those have different video chips. maybe a compatibility issue with 1.4 consoles.

Edited by retroMCR

2 hours ago, retroMCR said:

Maybe because is a 1.4 xbox? those have different video chips. maybe a compatibility issue with 1.4 consoles.

It could be a potential compatibility issue, so it is worth noting, but like I said, I always use component cables with all of my Xboxes and have never had issues with Gentoox, regardless of which video encoder the Xbox had, so I don't think the issue is entirely consistent.

Edited by Forlorn Penguin