OGXbox.com

Hello Everyone!

Hi guys, I'm new here, but not really new to modding things.  I hotswap/xboxhdm/ude'd about 20 xboxes almost a decade ago.  ive never installed any modchips or tsop'ed anything, but i just picked up another xbox and gonna bust my tsop cherry on it.  i just softmodded it the only way i could, it was a nightmare because of different things, cd drive not working, trying to boot xboxhdm from usb, it didnt copy all the files, then error 21, tried to fix that, ended up with error 16, ended up tearing apart an old external dvd burner and bam, got it working with old faithful hdm 1.9, and ndure 3.1.  I gotta say, I would've had a heavy ass paperweight if not for this site.  there's a lot of knowlege here...I guess Im trying to figure out where to go from here...was thinking backup everything, get eeprom, update the softmod with rockys awesome software, then try my hand at this tsop thing.  ok, long ass rant/introduction over!  thanks for the mountain of info!

• Like 1