Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Scott Whitmarsh

Just Cause Sound Glitch Issue

So, I FTPed Just Cause to my Xbox a while back, and I get audio during the main menu upon bootup, and audio during the first cutscene, but as soon as gameplay starts, the audio stops working. It's not my A/V cables because I know they're all the way in, otherwise the sound wouldn't play, nor is it the settings in-game. Any ideas on what could be causing this sound glitch? I should add, it's only Just Cause that has this issue, not my other games.

Edited by Scott Whitmarsh
Adding more information

Possibly a bad copy of the game. Where'd you download it from?

Buy a used copy and rip the contents of the DVD to the HDD with Please login or register to see this link. .

Edited by KaosEngineer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By berettathunderbird
      Guys do you believe in online purchasing Please login or register to see this link. with finding some great deals with them? I need your opinions and your favorite sources where you buy all of the things related to XBOX and games.
    • By Brewskii2117
      Hi, I've owned a couple of OG Xbox's, one was a Friendtech Modded one with all the bell's and whistles, the other was a stock Xbox that I eventually soft modded. Unfortunately my Friendtech Xbox was stolen during a house burglary by some near do well nefarious SOB's, but they left my Soft Modded Xbox for some reason. Recently after watching some youtube videos explaining tsop flashing I decided to give it a go. I identified my XBOX as a   V1.4 with a winbond tsop. I removed the battery capacitor as suggested but am still struggling bridging my R7D1 and R7D10, I thought I had it but the flashing failed. (The damn things are so tiny!). Anyways I'm going to have another go with the soldering iron, maybe try using a bit of wire to bridge the pads.
      Anyways, thanks for having me
    • By dbrown1986
      My XBOX just squeeled when I turned it off.
      I'm thinking it could be the power supply; as it is a v1.0.
      Any suggestions on the best power supply to get for the v1.0?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.