Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
mikeaton

OXC Controllr - Usb and Power Switch Board

I have a board I wanted to get out there in the scene but right now I’m getting out of the Xbox scene so I’m just dumping all my board deigns - OXControllr is a baord that slips into the controller port and gives you full usb and a power button if you have done the power button mod

B31A2828-A3D8-4FB2-9255-02A53075EDFE.jpeg

OXControllr v2.zip

E975E2C6-4522-4BFF-A639-CD10DEF5B617.jpeg

31BDF9E9-7C05-471B-AC92-47031FF3A7F3.MOV

6ABE912C-2D1E-4DB8-B645-E6191633B1B9.jpeg

F21A0E31-4B7D-4384-A206-D21E61BAD585.jpeg

207ED676-D21D-4C70-9EA5-E8D5EC08B617.jpeg

94BE04EC-23D4-40F8-9CC6-0CD64DC81554.jpeg

Edited by mikeaton
  • Like 2

I'm not sure if a keyboard works but a mouse will once enabled in XBMC's settings:

System -> Appearance -> Skin -> Enable mouse 

I have connected a USB Keyboard and mouse to use DSL (Damn Small Linux) and the GentooX Linux distribution.

Update

XBMC4Xbox's Wiki states that a Please login or register to see this link. can be used.

No extra multimedia functions of a fancy USB keyboard will work only the standard keyboard section - Please login or register to see this link. .

Edited by KaosEngineer

7 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

XBMC4Xbox's Wiki states that a Please login or register to see this link. can be used.

No extra multimedia functions of a fancy USB keyboard will work only the standard keyboard section - Please login or register to see this link. .

I am 100% sure USB mouse and keyboard work with XBMC, the question was, will they be detected by XBMC if connected through this converter that connects to Xbox Controller expansion/accessory ports.

Edited by neighbor