Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Hi.

Recently bought an OG Xbox running CoinOps 8 premium/massive/ninja and UnleashX. I've FTP'd Time Splitters 2 to f:/games/Time Splitters 2 and refreshed 'Games' in Unleash X. Game is seen and works fine. What I can't figure out is how to add a shortcut pointing to the default.xbe file to make the game show up in the CoinOps front end under Console Systems/Xbox.  I have the shortcut maker and I've read loads of tuts and forum posts but I'm completely confused now. Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Check out this CoinOPS forum thread:

Please login or register to see this link.

scroll down to the post by Terry68:

Download the XBE shortcuts and pointers files archive via the link in the code section.  Follow the remaining instructions on how to add the pointer, shortcut and preview files with the naming convention CoinOPS expects. (e.g., Halo2, shortcut XBOX_Halo2.xbe, pointer file an empty file named - XBOX_Halo2.zip).  Don't think you have to create these file.  They are in the archive you download.  Select the files from it based on F or G Games installation folder and the pointer file to add to CoinOPS.

Edited by KaosEngineer