Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
Joe Chip

XEcutor Modded Box With Avalaunch Crashing When Accessing Internet

I wonder if anyone can help me with this. It seems the Xbox is crashing when accessing www.crusaders.no (which no longer exists). I've managed to turn off RSS feeds but it makes no difference. It's a real pain as I can't ftp into the xbox because it crashes before I can establish a connection. It works fine when ethernet is disconnected.

Thanks  for any help.

Cheers. Will do. I managed to get around it by using UnleashX, which I installed by burning it to a DVD, moving it across to C:/ and changing the boot order in the bios screen. At least that then allowed me to telnet in to the Xbox, which I couldn't do before. It's been an interesting few days as it's over ten years ago that I last spent any time modding the OG Xbox. Forgot how much fun it is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joe Chip said:

Cheers. Will do. I managed to get around it by using UnleashX, which I installed by burning it to a DVD, moving it across to C:/ and changing the boot order in the bios screen. At least that then allowed me to telnet in to the Xbox, which I couldn't do before. It's been an interesting few days as it's over ten years ago that I last spent any time modding the OG Xbox. Forgot how much fun it is.

it presents a unique set of challenges just off the beaten path. its alot of fun isnt it. its that razors edge between dinner conversation and full blown obscurity.

Oh yeah, I'm having a blast. Mind you when I'm involved I think the conversation definitely veers towards full blown obscurity. Well, at dinner anyway. I usually just get funny looks 🤔