OGXbox.com

Softmod Installer Deluxe V5.11

psnap777

Hi Guys. I'm new to modding the XBOX. Just soft modded a V1.1 XBOX and using Softmod Installer Deluxe v5.11. Everything seems to have gone fine but now the light around the eject button is solid orange and the eject button doesn't blink when the dvd drive is reading a disk. From what I have read, this seems to be normal after modding and I have also read about where to go into settings to adjust the lights. But what I have not been able to do is figure out how to get it back to looking stock. In other words, I just want the light to be solid green when booting up and while running, and have it flash green when the system is busy. I have tried setting it this way in settings but it doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure what I'm missing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.