Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

dorkmana

Looking for Suggestions On Coin Op

I have 500GB added to my Xbox and looking for the best version of Coin ops with out draining out all the space for Xbox games as well theres just so many versions  any advice and does it have to auto launch

8 massive, or ninja with the add on packs. those are my recommendations.
it can auto launch, but doesn't have too.
if you put either of those on your xbox you'd have tons o' space left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I downloaded massive, took a little while and ended up downloading one or more parts twice due to errors but with the exception of one title it all works fine. 

The broken title is down to one file and all copies on line I found both in/for coinopps and separate seemed to also be corrupt, so go figure. 

11 hours ago, big F said:

I downloaded massive, took a little while and ended up downloading one or more parts twice due to errors but with the exception of one title it all works fine. 

The broken title is down to one file and all copies on line I found both in/for coinopps and separate seemed to also be corrupt, so go figure. 

What version of MASSIvE CoinOps?

Which file is corrupt/erring?

I downloaded it getting on for a year ago. 

The game that has the file coruption is Dragons Lair, there was another, cant remember which that had a file broken and was easy to find the working one on another site.

I did down load all the fix files to correct the known errors but this one seemed to be not included. 

I ended up down loading the offending pack several times, then gave up trying to fix it.

Edited by big F

14 hours ago, big F said:

I downloaded it getting on for a year ago. 

The game that has the file coruption is Dragons Lair, there was another, cant remember which that had a file broken and was easy to find the working one on another site.

I did down load all the fix files to correct the known errors but this one seemed to be not included. 

I ended up down loading the offending pack several times, then gave up trying to fix it.

so now where are you at?

Does the corruption show up when extracting the 93 part CoinOPS 8 Massive RAR archive?

Is your archive in a different format than 93 files: CoinOPS 8 Massive.part001.rar to CoinOPS 8 Massive.part093.rar?

The  corruption show when extracting, standard off the coinOps site down load.

it works fine i just dont use Dragons Lair, which is a shame as its an iconic title.

13 hours ago, big F said:

The  corruption show when extracting, standard off the coinOps site down load.

I'm not sure where the coinOPS site is to download what you have.  

The CoinOPS 8 Massive archive I have has no corruption problems when I extracted it.

2 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

I'm not sure where the coinOPS site is to download what you have.  

The CoinOPS 8 Massive archive I have has no corruption problems when I extracted it.

Arcadepunks.com

OK, I knew of that site.

Must be a problem with their copy of it.  There's another site that I think is the real distribution site.

Arcade Punk was snatching it from them, uploading to a cloud share and listing the files for download there. Making it seem like arcadepunks dot com was the official distro site for CoinOPS.  Last time I looked, the real, I think, distro site finally closed their account for doing so.

Edited by KaosEngineer