Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
dorkmana

Trying To Upgrade Hdd ( Tsop Flashed ) 1.0

I have been working on my first moded xbox i Tsops flashed ind bios on it and all went well next i was working on a HDD Chimp would lock up every time the new drive was plunged in so i went to format it  useing HEXEN 2017

it did finish the format when i boot this drive i get to a Black screen no errors and i can reboot hexen tried it 2 times last night any ideals of what i can do

info on this hdd

its on the list for 1.6 with 80 cables i figured it would work on a 1.0 with tsop and 80  cables

its SATA have a converter with compactors and a jumper and padding on back

im at a Total loss at this point

Chimp is only for softmodded systems. You dont need to lock a hard drive on a TSOP modded Xbox. Just start over with HeXEn to set up your new hard drive.

• Thanks 1

problem finally fixed thanks  i went back and was looking at tsop tools they too have a hdd upgrade there  that one worked :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By psnap777
      I have completely taken apart a 1.0 system and removed the clock capacitor, cleaned the CPU, GPU and both heat sinks and reinstalled them with good quality thermal paste. I intend on TSOPing this system. I know it has to be soft modded first. I’d like to solder the two points on the board to unlock write capability of the EEPROM while the system is apart. Is it okay to do this , then put the system back together, do the Softmod and finally the TSOP flash? Or do I have to put the system back together and do the Softmod before I solder the points on the board? Thanks for your help. 
    • By dorkmana
      This is my frist time working with a Tsop im looking for advice 
      ik i got 1..0 1.1 versions does this wire need to be a single copper or can it be threaded 
      also hexen i can find but a bios checker i can not fine any where

• By Wouter A
      My brother has a few 3tb sata drives with some smart errors. 
      I would like to use them in some xboxes. 
      The drives work fine in the pc,  but not for data centers anymore. 
      How would a xbox react to these? 
      As the are not running full days,  will it go? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.