Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Fox

What Do You Feel Is the Best 256k Bios and Why?

I like M8Plus on 1.0-1.5 because I prefer to not have the boot delay that is caused by the fancier BIOSs accessing a disk configuration file.  The extra customizations aren't useful to me.

Edited by tiertop
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Talltwat
      Hi. Old geezer here just getting into this stuff.

I was given an old xbox with a copy of The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. and I just ignored it for five years. I recently stumbled across all this stuff about soft modding and TSOP so here I am, with a TSOP flashed and softmodded 1.4 XBOX with a 500GB hard drive and a handful of games.

• By BloodbathG
      hi,
      i have got my xbit 1.5 to work after 5 days messing with it i have loaded the iND-BiOS.Beta.Feb-11-05.67.bin (256k) and when i start the xbox i see a screen saying ind bios. but then it load to the standart dashboard with no new options. do i need now a hexen dvd and make a softmod to unlock everything? i thought when you dissable the modchip the xbox will start up in stock config, but when i softmod it this will still be active.

what should i do next after booting the new bios: make a softmod or get another dashboard? i think it goes only like this: softmod and then the installation of a dashboard.
      thanks for your advice

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.