OGXbox.com

Paintjob Mockup

Strelok Schütze

Hello everybody,

I am in the situation to do my first paintjob on the xbox. For that purpose I created a PSD-Mockup file, where you can change the colour of different parts on the Xbox Classic.
I want to share this file to help you all out to see the results you are planning on getting, before you do the actual paintjob.

You'll be able to do stuff like this with it.

Xbox_Mockup_03.thumb.jpg.26f251306b13af92565997e8b7eb4d52.jpgXbox_Mockup_02.thumb.jpg.bbddd5f8e542f64fd09c2fa23c610fec.jpgXbox_Mockup.thumb.jpg.34bc3dec8adacc8fe40c57f7b962f9de.jpg

Current Version:
Xbox_Mockup_V1.rar

Includes:
- Xbox console mockup

Planned in upcoming versions:
- compatibility test  with GIMP
- Xbox controller mockup
- Xbox jewel smartobject (in case you want to replace with your customized jewel)
- Controller ports LED lights

Feel free to use and share. Also feel free to give me some feedback on what I should work out/should be added and post some pics of the mockups you created :).

Edited by Strelok Schütze
  • Like 1

Sold 1 of my 9 Xbox today, got £90 plus a years IPTV thrown in. 

It was metallic blue/ silver, 120 gig drive, new clock capacitor, new drive belt on DVD drive, stripped cleaned with new thermal paste. Running Unleash X and XBMC, 50 Xbox games installed, coin ops8, mame, Kawa and all the rest. Colour change led lighting installed.  With pad and leads. Just got to sell a few more to make room and then buy more to give me something to do lol

IMG_0710.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0713.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

On 4/13/2018 at 7:17 PM, Brennyg Davies said:

Sold 1 of my 9 Xbox today, got £90 plus a years IPTV thrown in. 

It was metallic blue/ silver, 120 gig drive, new clock capacitor, new drive belt on DVD drive, stripped cleaned with new thermal paste. Running Unleash X and XBMC, 50 Xbox games installed, coin ops8, mame, Kawa and all the rest. Colour change led lighting installed.  With pad and leads. Just got to sell a few more to make room and then buy more to give me something to do lol

IMG_0710.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0713.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

How do you run iptv? ive never seen that on xbox.

these are sweet benny, im trying to stock pile enough cash for an xbox related endeavour.... keep me in mind. your units are very nice. message me what you have/what you wanna get paid.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...