Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
ludvig82

Logitech Wireless Controller

I would like to purchase a Logitech wireless controller. It must be in working condition. I have receiver, so it is not a must, but I understand if someone wants to sell controller with receiver.

Colour does not matter, but white is the least wanted one.

Sent fra min NX551J via Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By maethorechannen
      I'm in the middle of a small project to repair a spares or repair Duke and I'm thinking of converting it over to a USB connection (as one of the problems is a frayed cable) and everything I've read says that I don't need the red wire that's in the original cable. Obviously you couldn't get it to work with USB if you did, but I'm curious as to what it's used for if I don't need it. So far I've seen it called "Video Sync", +12V and VCC, but that doesn't tell me why it's there. Except maybe for "Video Sync", but why would a controller need video sync?
    • By Bladez1992
      Hello everyone!
      I recently picked up a box with Xkiller Xecuter 2 and while trying to make a USB cord for it, I somehow fried the circuitry for port 2. I had another box for spare parts and tried swapping the headers, no luck. My real questions are
      A: Do they make controller hubs (like a 2 or 4 way splitter) that I can just plug into port 1 so that I can still have a 2nd controller detected? I've searched everywhere and couldn't find one and if not 
      B: Can I just splice the wires (on the internal plug) that go to port 2 on to the wires for port 1 and still have it see the second controller when plugged? I'm thinking so since it is just a USB interface... But I would love some input before I try.
    • By ELD
      I have been thinking about doing a mod to allow for the use of a Xbox 360 controller.  I used to have a wireless S-controller rip off which worked great but I lost it during moving some time go. I also have the Logitech one, but I really despise it. It just feels wrong and in no way is as good as the s-controller.
      I do love the 360 controller and use that for my 360 and my Opensuse based media centre. So I would also like to use it on a Xbox.
      I was thinking of using a Raspberry Pi, a Xbox 360 usb receiver, custom usb connector/output to connect to the Xbox motherboard and connector for auto on/off with the xbox button on the 360.
      On the Pi I want to load a lightweight Linux with the Xboxdrv driver to take the input of the 360 controllers and translate it to the OG xbox controller output, using some of the code from this same driver which also supports the original xbox controller.
      A bit worried about lag and my ability to mod the driver code, but seems like an interesting challenge.
      Any one seeing other challenges or maybe has tried this and found it impossible

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.