Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

wikati

Surreal64 XMv Previews

Please login or register to see this link.

wasn't immediately aware of these
note: they work out of the box, but need to be turned on in surreal settings.

• Like 1

I'll add another pack to your thread, I hope you don't mind.

188 roms, all pre-configured and with a matching pack that includes the matching xmv's.

Hi Guys. Thank you so much for posting this. I'm definitely going to give this a try. Do you guys know where to get similar packs for the following emulators: Blissx, Z26x, Zsnesx, Atari7800x and NeoGenesis? If not full packs, do you know where I can find a tutorial or instructions on how to set these emulators up to display box art and videos? I have searched but haven't been able to find anything. Thanks!

Try Please login or register to see this link. for emu assistance.

Xtras packs were available at:

Edited by KaosEngineer
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By PV544
      I am using the xbox classic skin for XBMC 3.5.1    Does anyone have a XMV of Shadow Ops Red Mercury?  Seems to be missing from all of the download packs.  Thanks
    • By cOrPsE
      Ok so I feel like XPR would be fairly straight forward if I could get XPR Express to work in windows 10. In my windows XP VM, i got it to extract an XPR, but compiling no. I didnt mess around or read up too much on it though. Now, for XMV, I recently found this thread on xbox-hq with a promising program. However, I ran a virus total on the program and it came up as like 8/60 positive for viruses. I also ran it through an online sandbox, and what it did, didnt seem malicious. Does anyone out there have an easy method for creating XMV videos and extracting/compiling XPR files? I would really like to get everything working on windows 10. I hate VMs.
      XMV program i am talking about. The "ANY2XMV.7" file is linked close to the bottom in a mediafire link

Please login or register to see this code.

Virustotal results

Sandbox Analysis

• By bradpickerill
      Is there a preferred app or program over any other to create XMV files for screensavers?  XMV and WMV seem to be one in the same.  Just seeing if anyone has any experience?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.