OGXbox.com

Xbins

wikati

https://archive.org/details/distribution.xbins.org

i believe this to be the entire xbins ftp in one torrent. may need confirmation.
it is broken down by console so you can choose to download just the 10GB of xbox stuff.

i didnt find it terribly useful (i likely would have at one point) although there are some otherwise difficult-to-find things (ram de-limiter etc..)

yes there are easy ways to still access this ftp but this is convenient.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm not sure how often the HTTP (Web browser accessible sites) update the content they make available from the XBINS FTP server.  

The FTP site is still accessible.  Go onto IRC EFNet channel #xbins to obtain login authorization and credentials to access it from your favorite FTP client.  Or use the Auto-Xbins 2008 Windows application.  It does all the work in the background to gain access and contains an FTP client to download the files available there.  (My virus detector doesn't like it - Windows Defender so I have to add it to the allowed exclusions list.)

23 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

I'm not sure how often the HTTP (Web browser accessible sites) update the content they have available to the XBINS FTP server.  

HTTP site only updates when a *new* software release is added but FTP content is often updated without announcements. I regularly add OG xbox content that xbins didn't have archived. (I uploaded some UnleashX skins today)